Sunday, February 8, 2015

RISER

All of these songs have had such an impact on my life; weather it's remembering a girl, to getting over a death, all of these songs have been such an influence in my life.  I could list off hundreds of others, but no one would want to read them all :)  I would encourage everyone to listen to these songs, and I hope they hit you the way they hit me.  

Riser- Dierks Bentley "I'm a riser, i'm a get up off the ground old running hider. Push and comes to shove hey I'm a fighter. Darkness comes to town, hey I'm a lighter, but get out aliver, a survivor."


Look at my Truck- Chase Rice "Got some dents, got some dings, been my best friend since I was 16. Baptized in dirty water, handed down to me by my father. if ya wanna know, wanna know what i'm made of, just look at my truck.'' 



You're Gonna Miss This -Trace Adkins "You're gonna miss this, You're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days, hadn't gone by so fast, these are some good times. So take a good look around, you may not know this now, but you're gonna miss this."

Show You Off - Dan + Shay  "Ey oh ey oh, when a guy like me, Ey oh ey oh, gets a girl like you, Yeah, you better know we're going to take it downtown, Showin' everybody what I'm crazy about. Ey oh ey oh, anywhere we go, ey oh ey oh, gotta let m all know.  And imma tattoo your name on my arm,  Baby I just wanna show you off."

Take Your Time - Sam Hunt "I don't wanna steal your freedom, I don't wanna change your mind, I don't have to make you love me,  I just wanna take your time, I don't wanna wreck your Friday, I ain't gonna waste my lines, I don't have to take your heart, I just wanna take your time"

One Hell of an Amen - Brantley Gilbert "An' that's One Hell of an Amen, That's the only way to go, Fightin' the good fight, Til the Good Lord calls you home.  And so be well my friend.  Til' I see you again.  This is our last goodbye, But it's a Hell of an Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment