Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Kinda Heaven

Hey guys so in my spare time I write songs.. It really helps me work through my emotion, so I hope y'all like it!  

People say I gotta straighten up,

Before it is my time,

They say it's gunna take more than luck, 

They say I gotta get my life right.
 

They keep tellin me I gotta change, 

If I wanna live with God,

But maybe I don't wanna change,

Maybe I like my ways.


Cause my kinda heaven, 

Is my baby by my side, 

while we're tearin up a dirt road

Under nothin but the moonlight,

We're goin down to the fishin hole,

And we gotta case of bud light,

If that's not like heaven, 

Then boy, heaven ain't done right. 

3 comments:

  1. I can tell this is an incredibe just by reading it. I wish you could perform for our class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Is it country? It feels country. Dirt roads and beer.

    ReplyDelete